Every first Thursday of the Month, we will open the floor for topic-focused discussions. Share your ongoing work and learn from others. What are the current difficulties? How can lessons learned from others help? Which use-cases, methods, and best-practices are worth exchanging? Share a learning question or approach, to gain feedback or start a discussion.
For each topic, a moderator will adjust the format accordingly to the needs of cities and the progress of the group. Outside experts may join the discussion, collaborations may arise, best-practices could be gathered. The first steps will lead to the next steps in addressing common challenges. As time goes by, the focus and approach of each working group may evolve.
Join us: Aims & ongoing work to be found here. Add your city and give your input!
- 15:30 - 15:45: Plenary opening
Introductions, updates, general questions & check-in.
- 15:45 - 16:30 Deep Dives per topic - Break-out rooms
* [Digital Participation] First & Next steps in the Citizen Voice Project - Led by Bev from Demsoc.
* [Digital Inclusion and skills] Continue exchange of methods on Digital Inclusion - Led by Pontus from Un-Habitat.
* [Open Technology] Continue the conversation and start on overview of Open Technology - Led by Malcolm from Barcelona
* [Data-sharing and E-privacy ] Continue conversation on Data-Sharing & E-privacy - open floor / EUROCITIES.
* [AI & Ethics in Cities] Feedback on methods in the toolkit of AI & Ethics - Led by Aik from Amsterdam
16:30-16:45 short break if needed
- 16:45 - 17:30 Break-out rooms: Continue Deep Dives per topic
* 17:15-17:30 Per topic: Summarize, conclude & follow ups if needed.
If you want to attend more topics; you can switch during the break.
Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/937148078